Welcome to my Programming Blog...

I am currently working on a couple of projects: An original game called "Implosion" which I am porting from Flash to the iPad, and a remake of Q*bert in Python (pygame), as part of the class I am teaching. Please feel free to use the "Labels" (at right) to follow a specific project or theme. If you are one of my Python students, I recommend that you check out the Python thread.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

One door closes and another one opens

Working on getting the doors to appear under the Chips. It's starting to become familiar territory now. I was able to make a squashed cube in record time, vertex painted it, exported it, and started work on importing it into the program. I've made a custom "Door" class, (updated it to be C++/ObjC), and made mechanisms for opening and closing the doors. Looks good so far, the only problem is that all the doors are showing up in the same place. - I must have missed a parameter somewhere, and it should be a quick fix, but I had to call it a night.

(I had to loan my iPad to somebody last night, too. Lonely!)

No comments:

Post a Comment