Welcome to my Programming Blog...

I am currently working on a couple of projects: An original game called "Implosion" which I am porting from Flash to the iPad, and a remake of Q*bert in Python (pygame), as part of the class I am teaching. Please feel free to use the "Labels" (at right) to follow a specific project or theme. If you are one of my Python students, I recommend that you check out the Python thread.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Qbert levels

Ok. As of Friday, I have the levels system working, though I have only
created two levels to date. I had a little bout of "forgot to call the
loading function-iris," but I am doing much better now. It's time for
slick and sam, and maybe some scoring.

2 comments:

  1. What are Slick and Sam? I never saw anything explaining those... I was just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slick and Sam are two green guys that hop down the pyramid. They look just like each other, but Slick wears sunglasses!

    As they move down the pyramid, they reset the cubes to their original colors...

    ReplyDelete