Welcome to my Programming Blog...

I am currently working on a couple of projects: An original game called "Implosion" which I am porting from Flash to the iPad, and a remake of Q*bert in Python (pygame), as part of the class I am teaching. Please feel free to use the "Labels" (at right) to follow a specific project or theme. If you are one of my Python students, I recommend that you check out the Python thread.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Logo

I've been on a trip for business lately, so I haven't been able to do much for the last week. To sort of get myself back in the mood, I played around in LineForm to make a logo:
(Yes, there's a reason I don't do graphic design for a living....) 

I will probably try to use this graphic in a title page for now, and then I'll see about updating it with something better later. I need to sleep on the graphic a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment