Welcome to my Programming Blog...

I am currently working on a couple of projects: An original game called "Implosion" which I am porting from Flash to the iPad, and a remake of Q*bert in Python (pygame), as part of the class I am teaching. Please feel free to use the "Labels" (at right) to follow a specific project or theme. If you are one of my Python students, I recommend that you check out the Python thread.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ow... Sore brain. #VTM_iPhone

So here it is, the morning of the second day of the "Voices that Matter" iPhone conference. (way better than the "Irrelevant Noise" convention.)

My brain is sore. It was a very long - but inspiring - day yesterday, and we just heard a great keynote from a guy dressed as a pirate talking about not sucking. I'm looking forward to a series of great talks about stuff I'm really interested - and I hope that I'll be able to absorb it all. I need time to reflect, to tinker, to play, but I also want to be ready for the next great talk, to cleanse the palette, so to speak.

Oops. The next talk is starting!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment