Welcome to my Programming Blog...

I am currently working on a couple of projects: An original game called "Implosion" which I am porting from Flash to the iPad, and a remake of Q*bert in Python (pygame), as part of the class I am teaching. Please feel free to use the "Labels" (at right) to follow a specific project or theme. If you are one of my Python students, I recommend that you check out the Python thread.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back in the swing...

I had a great trip last week with the freshmen- on the drive home I gave a colleague a preview of Implosion. Rave reviews! (He even foisted it on some freshmen...)

He also gave me an opportunity to talk up some ideas for balancing the difficulty level and aiding the beginning player. Clay had some great ideas!

Tonight, I finally had some time to work on it again, and I've been tackling blender once more. I now have the shapes drawn for the extra selectors. I just need to add in the fills via Photoshop, and we'll be in very good shape.

I had hoped to get this app to market by the end of summer, but that just wasn't meant to be. I'm glad to get some of this blender business behind me - it will be good to get back to my element.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment